Your first visit will take roughly 30 minutes. Our dentist will perform a general check-up to assess the health of your teeth and gums. You will receive a health questionnaire in advance, with the request to fill in the questionnaire beforehand so we can discuss it with you. This medical anamnesis is a required component of our patient files. In addition, we will take two x-rays and a photograph showing an overview of the jaw, to accurately determine the state of your teeth.
On your first visit, we ask your attention for the following:
- As a healthcare provider, we are required to add every patient’s social security number to our database for administration purposes and to verify your identity. Can you bring a valid ID and your insurance card with you on your first visit?
- It is useful if you request your data and x-rays from your former dentist, and bring them with you on your first visit.
Our practice uses a nationally pre-determined pricing system. Anders Medical Factoring handles our declarations, whenever possible directly through your health insurance company. You will then receive a bill for the amount that your insurance company may not reimburse. The surgery carried out will be put on the bill using the UPT-coding system. The most relevant codes for your first visit are:
- C11 Periodic check-up (21,00 euros)
- X10 Small x-ray (15,47 euros) (2x)
- X21 Overview photograph of the jaw (66,31 euros)
- M03 Dental cleaning (24,78 euros) (optional)
We recommend to bring children from the age of 2 to our practice regularly. At this point their primary teeth will (almost) be fully present. The dentist will check their teeth in a caring and fun way, so your child becomes familiar with the dentist in a fun way.
Cancelling appointments and questions
We thank you sincerely for your trust in us and are looking forward to your visit. Should there be any reason you cannot keep your appointment, we kindly request you to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel any later, we are forced to pass on the reserved treatment to you. If you have any questions or desire additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
There is free parking at our courtyard, where we have a couple of reserved parking spots. You will find the entrance in the Krakenburg street (through the small gate).